you and me.
Time will turn us into statues,
I miss a lot of people.
Hey so i have all of these shirts that i don’t wear ever so i figured i’d give them to you guys :)
- The first one is a size small pink floyd tank top that is unworn.
- The hard day’s night shirt is a size large (but it runs a bit small) and is also unworn.
- The let it be shirt is a size medium. I haven’t worn that one either.
- The bob dylan shirt is a size small and i’ve worn it once or twice, but it’s in perfect condition.
- The striped beatles shirt has been worn a lot, it’s not stained or ripped though. I’m not sure of the size on that one, it doesn’t say, but i think it’s a medium.
- And lastly the zeppelin shirt is not worn and a size small.
Now the “rules” of this are pretty simple.
- Please be following me, seeing as this is for all of the wonderful people who for some reason follow my dumb blog.
- I unfortunately can only afford to ship to the united states because im broke.
- There will be two winners, first place or whatever you want to call it gets to pick four shirts, and second place will get the remaining two. I’ll be picking the winner randomly (of course) on september first.
- Likes won’t count, just reblogs.
and that’s all, have a nice day!
im adding more shirts because i forgot i have them and im never going to wear any of these
the rolling stones shirt is a small and it’s in perfect condition and i love it but im getting rid of it because i have 2 of this shirt
its a womens small i just dont like how it’s cut it’s unworn
its a mens small and very worn but it’s clean. it has a tiny hole in the armpit that i can fix before i send it
this says a medium on it but it’s a very small shirt so as much as i like it i can hardly get it over my head. it looks like a kids medium. it might fit a really small person or a dog
ALSO im changing the date of the giveaway winner picking to nov 1st because i wont have money for shipping until then. i may also be able to ship internationally now, depending on how far away it is
These are the last words I’ll ever speak
And they’ll set me free.
Keep the flame going for those we have lost to suicide.
why has this not got any notes
a middle school girl commited suicide here a few days ago..she was 14..
my followers know who this is for.
two of my close friends attempted multiple times
i attempted around this time last year. keep this going.
Today, personally, this is for Robin Williams.
But for today, and every day, it is for anybody who has ever lost anybody to suicide and anybody who has been lost themselves.
I know it probably doesn’t help, but I am so, so sorry.
Rest In Peace, Peter Pan.
This one is for you kc
Rest in peace x
face of every day
I got it at a store called fnac (I think it’s a chain in france) while I was in Bordeaux a few weeks ago :) I also got a Guns and a Jim Morrison poster there!
School starts tomorrow. Boredom - I’m prepared for you this year. :D
Pink Floyd // Wish You Were Here
We’re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year,
Running over the same old ground,
What have we found, The same old fears
Wish you were here